Lucas Legal Group (LLG) helps businesses grow and prosper. As an alternative to traditional law firms, David Lucas created LLG after more than a decade of legal experience in private practice and as in-house counsel, including working for one of the world’s top-ranked IP firms, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP.
During his career, David has developed a deep bench of legal experience with a focus on aspects of a robust IP practice, including:
- IP Counseling, including IP Valuation/Monetization, Opinions, and Audits/Programs
- IP Licensing and Agreements
- IP Due Diligence in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Patent Procurement, Portfolio Management, and Operational Freedom
- Trade Secret/Unfair Competition, including Identification, Procedures, NDAs, and Non-Compete Agreements
- Trademark Procurement and Enforcement
Prior to practicing law, David spent seven years working as an Engineer in the aerospace industry at Sikorsky Aircraft working on airframe design and airframe structural analysis.
We work intimately with inventors, business managers, and corporate officers to fully leverage IP into the overall business strategy. This insight allows us to counsel clients regarding tactics to protect their innovations and achieve corporate goals, while also providing exceptional intellectual property value that is tailored to a range of budgets.
Our expertise encompasses a wide range of technologies, including:
- Firearm systems, accessories, and components
- Automotive systems including hybrid fuel systems, transmissions, electronics, and accessories
- Manufacturing technology related to polymers and injection molding
- Mobile phones and digital cameras
- Sporting goods, fishing equipment, soccer goals, batting tees, soccer balls, and coolers
- Aviation shell design, interior layout and components, oxygen delivery systems, and seats
- Fashion & athletic gear, such as shoes, clothing, software tracking apps, and equipment
- Medical devices, such as applicators, artificial body parts, biometric systems, and electrocardiogram devices
- Industrial mechanical applications, such as air cleaning systems, power pole bases, wall blocks, interior office glass enclosures, and grilling systems
Reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.